- Sally Hansen, Peach Daiquiri - I was excited by the colour in the bottle and went to put it on for this past week but it is an absolute nothing colourwise. I will give it a try in layering at some stage but I was quite disappointed in this one.
- Face of Australia, Ocean Villa - Truth be told I picked this up probably about a month ago now. The blue colour caught my attention and I don't normally do bright type colours, let alone a bright blue & it was only $1.something anyway.
- Bourjois, 9 - I've never used Bourjois before, but this colour caught my eye and at $3.24 I could not help myself. Put it on my toes last Saturday night and fell in love.
- Bourjois, 7 - After loving 9 I went back the next day and picked up the last two colours they had
- Bourjois, 2
- b Collection by Bloom, Madrid
- b Collection by Bloom, Munich
- Rimmel, Sunrise
- Australis, Emerald Star
- Australis, Blossom
- Australis, Clear Topaz
Now onto the Ulta 3.
Last Weekend: (My local had stocked up, and it was prior to having brought all the above, otherwise I doubt I would have brought them.
Then this weekend, 5 of the new colours: