Sunday, 27 May 2012

Barbados Collection by Face of Australia - Part 1

I picked up some of the Face of Australia Barbados collection back in March when it was first released. I took these photos around the same time but never got around to posting them.  I picked up the rest a few weeks ago which is why this is part 1, part 2 will have the remainder (minus one of them, but I will get to that in part 2.)


L-R: I Like to Mauve It; Orange You Glad You Came?, Let's Go Scuba Diving, You Blue Me Away

All images are one coat and as they were so beautifully opaque in one coat I just had to try stamping with them as well.  I'm not sure if the stamping sucked because they just were not suitable for stamping or because I tried out some new image plates - which were beyond poor quality (even though I brought them based on seeing good work done with them, some of mine felt completely smooth.)

I Like to Mauve It
 


Orange You Glad You Came?
At the time I was doing these swatches I was actually playing catch up with my nail wheels and happened to put this bottle near my bottle of Rimmel - 053 Apricot Punch, and loved the look of the bottles together so I just had to try it on my wheels.

L-R:  Rimmel - 053 Apricot Punch with FOA - Orange You Glad You Came? on top of it, then the stamping attempt, then FOA - Orange You Glad You Came? by itself.

For references sake, an image with Rimmel - 053 Apricot Punch by itself as well.

I'm not a fan of the Rimmel by itself, however, with this FOA over the top of it I adore it. I will so be sporting this combination when I'm next on holidays from work.

Let's Go Scuba Diving

 
You Blue Me Away


The white that I did the stamping on is Revlon - 008 Powder Puff (Matte Suede)

No comments:

Post a Comment