Thursday, 17 May 2012

Lust Have It (April 2012)

I was one of the people who received their April Lust Have It pack right at the end of April.  As I don't follow LHI through any social media, I was completely unaware that I was not the only person who had not received the pack and was actually starting to think it was lost in the mail, and then rather unexpectedly it was at home when I got back after work one night.

I must say my favourite thing for this pack is the little blue bag it all came in.


Inside the little bag:


Items in the Bag:

The 3 little Scientific Organics items are:
  • emerginC Kombucha Cleanser
  • emerginC Phytocell Detox Mask
  • emerginC Phytocell Moisturiser
The Other Items (Left to Right)
  • Spa Fresh Blends Romantic Discovery 
  • De Lorenzo Elements Ocean Mist Sea Salt Styling Spray
  • I Nuovi Glitteratti in Nude Glamour
  • True Solutions All Day Tinted Moisturising Cream SPF 30+
The I Nuovi Glitteratti in Nude Glamour I received is absolutely love.

I cannot decide if I want to try it out in some clear polish or if I want to buy some suspension base and make my own polish.  Decisions...

I look forward to trying the De Lorenzo Elements Ocean Mist Sea Salt Styling Spray.  According to the card the spray provides the feel and texture of beach-washed hair.  I'm curious to see what if anything it does on my dead straight hair that does not hold much of anything.

The Spa Fresh Blends smells quite nice, not really up my ally scent wise, but I imagine it would be really nice in a bath.  Sadly, there is only a shower in my house, so I won't be finding out what this product is actually like.  Finally I look forward to trying the tinted moisturiser, however, at $60.00 for 100ml, it is out of my price range for a product I would buy. I still look forward to trying it through, much like the Scientific Organics items. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment