Sunday, 5 August 2012

Illamasqua - Australia Fight For A Fair Beauty Price

I am back, with a shiny new laptop (first Apple non iPod or iPhone product - yippee!!) to boot.

Anyway, instead of getting ready this morning, I was surfing around online (& I still have not done what I actually came online to do) and stumbled upon this.

Illamasqua Australia Fight For A Fair Beauty Price
About the Campaign

In reality I am in two minds about it.  Firstly, I obviously do not see the need to really do a campaign. Regardless of what their page says, in reality I believe, if they really wanted to drop their prices they could.  Secondly, this is really an easy way of them getting some free PR as once you submit your petition, it lets you tweet, pin or Facebook it.

Having said all that, I would love to buy high end makeup but my budget is never going to go that far so if this is what it takes for a change to happen, then awesome.  Yes, I did sign the petition & now they do have all my personal details, but it was something I was willing to do in the hopes of seeing changes in prices in Australia.

At the end of the day, at the end of this petition, if the prices do drop in Australia, I will definitely give Illamasqua a try.  Cannot wait in actual fact.

So, if your willing to give a company all your details in the hope of seeing a change in Australian cosmetic pricing, then do what I did & go and sign the petition over here.

What a lovely way to return to blogging. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment